Taitai game was alright today. We made our first ever slam (doubled somemore!)& Chuns almost cried :D Stupid mistakes still happened though, but we didn't screw up in general. Grace defended super well today! So Shifu can't suan her anymore. PROUD. Of all of us.
The sleepover made me very very tired, but I wouldn't have changed it for anything(: Pics!

Matching chain earrings! Ok actually Pipi gave it to me, but so cool right. She said we must make full use of our 7holes otherwise very waste money hehe.
Po cheated on me & jiao bei with Ying!):
My turn. Now we're officially married:D
We got irritated by the glasses, bottoms up!
Awww no more! Yup we really finished the whole thing.
Compare Loser Ying's CHRYSANTHEMUM TEA to our wine
Loser with her tea, her face was really flushed after a teeny bit of Moscarto la.
Peekaboo!
Ying& Po(:
In the morning, when everyone was still semi-conscious
After talking to Po, we realise how fated the big grp of us is. Like, I never ever even talked to her in sec1 til abt end of sec2! And how the hell did she get so close to Ying, at least Po was with me during Popcomm but Ying& her were never tgt for anything! Now they're like, confidantes. Gosh. &Yips& Rong another two whose existence I totally ignored. Just cos they were all in the same clas isn't a reason for ME to be close to them. In fact, as the extra person frm another class(Ying& Lei too) I should have difted from them. & Leilei, even though I knew her frm P3, we just got closer& closer instead of dying out like most ppl.
So you see, we were destined to be tgt. My dearies, rmb our date 20yrs later for high tea& high class taitai gossip ok!
(WE MISS YOU SHIFU.)
My mum& bros are coming bck tmr. Happiness.
The sleepover made me very very tired, but I wouldn't have changed it for anything(: Pics!

Matching chain earrings! Ok actually Pipi gave it to me, but so cool right. She said we must make full use of our 7holes otherwise very waste money hehe.
Po's atrocious hair. We were disturbing Shifu online :D
PIPI'S THE (JUDOKA) MAN. Though in the end it was Po who pulled the cork out.
Po looks so gleeful, but of cos, it's the awesome Moscato (:
Po cheated on me & jiao bei with Ying!):
My turn. Now we're officially married:D
We got irritated by the glasses, bottoms up!
Awww no more! Yup we really finished the whole thing.
Compare Loser Ying's CHRYSANTHEMUM TEA to our wine
Loser with her tea, her face was really flushed after a teeny bit of Moscarto la.
Peekaboo!
Ying& Po(:
Pipi's always the first one to sleep poor thing. But then it was 2am alrd so..
2.30am, we were falling aslp so decided to go get coffee. But that lousy Po couldn't find any& I was the one who did -.-
Coffee became Bailey's, our favourite drink of the night! 17% alcohol so we forbade Ying to take a sip(((:
In the morning, when everyone was still semi-consciousThe most important pic of all.
SNG my pride(:After talking to Po, we realise how fated the big grp of us is. Like, I never ever even talked to her in sec1 til abt end of sec2! And how the hell did she get so close to Ying, at least Po was with me during Popcomm but Ying& her were never tgt for anything! Now they're like, confidantes. Gosh. &Yips& Rong another two whose existence I totally ignored. Just cos they were all in the same clas isn't a reason for ME to be close to them. In fact, as the extra person frm another class(Ying& Lei too) I should have difted from them. & Leilei, even though I knew her frm P3, we just got closer& closer instead of dying out like most ppl.
So you see, we were destined to be tgt. My dearies, rmb our date 20yrs later for high tea& high class taitai gossip ok!
(WE MISS YOU SHIFU.)
My mum& bros are coming bck tmr. Happiness.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home